Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Saturday, April 28, 2007

"Uncle stand pottu iruku....."


 
 
This morning, I had to leave early for some personal work. Rushed down stairs, got over my bike and started it. I could see few kids playing near the parking area. As I started moving I heard a voice from behind saying "Uncle stand pottu iruku.." (meaning - 'Uncle you haven't taken the stands off')

Just then I saw the stands still in its position, took it off - these days very often I do this mistake [:-(]

So to thank the boy who helped me I, turned behind - not knowing the shock that was waiting for me!!!!!!!!

I could see a 16-18 years old boy standing there and smiling at me. Did this boy -- oops young man -- call me UNCLE????? Im only few years elder to him - he should have called me atleast Anna (Brother). Why did he call me UNCLE??

I really didn't know how to react then. I said thanks to him, but was only able to put a plastic smile on my face. Infact,

Hm... Hm.. Hm...

Image from www.nqcc.org

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Shankar.Nash said...

Dei.. "Its hightime u have to go to the gym.. N WORKOUT".

Think this is the nth time i am telling this to u... Also, the letters in uppercase is to tell u what should u do there.. instead of listening to d songs.. n teasing the SINCERE fellows like me..

bye uncle... :(

1:52 AM  
Blogger Chandrasekaran said...

Im only few years elder to him

come on prathees..... 20 years is always a big difference :-)

1:54 AM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

Shankar:

Yup I ll have to come again to the Gym!!! Hope atleast this time I ll workout!!

Chandra:

Chithapuuu... vayasanalum unga kusumbu kurayavae illae!!!

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Machi... antha payyan thappa sollitan

Thatha nnu koopitturkkanum :)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

"Thatha nnu koopitturkkanum :)"

machi public uh kalasarae pathiya.. Oru kuzhandhaya azha vachu parkaradhulae apdi enna sandhosamo!!!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home