Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Monday, February 23, 2009

.... the Oscar award goes to A.R.Rahman


 
 
Just yesterday when speaking with my friends, I was saying them that the Indian news channels are creating too much of hype about the Slumdog Millionaire's Oscar Nominations - especially for the AR Rahman.

I had a feeling that AR Rahman's compositions in Slumdog Millionire were not really his best. My choice of his best are Bombay (Bambaai), Minsara Kanavu and few other movies. Till the last night, I doubted if he will really get the Oscars for SDM.

but today when I heard that he has won two Oscar Awards - I m really excited!!! I m excited as if I have won those awards.

Jaiii... Hooo...

well now does that mean Slumdog Millionire is the best of ARR??

No, its only that he must have got it long time back

Congradulations to the "Smile Pinky" team which also won the Oscars in the Best Documentary Film category.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Background score 'Lathika's theme' is definitely among his best stuff! Jai Ho was total crap!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home